What are your hours of operation?
The Parks & Recreation Department is opened Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What is your phone number?
The Parks & Recreation Department phone number is (603) 589-3370. The cancellation line is (603)589-3360.
Where is the office located?
The Parks & Recreation Department office is located at 100 Concord Street, Nashua, NH 03064. (Bandshell side of the Park)
What programs are run by the Parks & Recreation Department?
The Parks & Recreation Department runs the following programs: Adult Programs (Walking Program, Snowshoeing), Special Events (Fright Night, Senior Outing), Public Trips, Summer Camps/Clinics, SummerFun
Where can I obtain Parks & Recreation Department information?
Information about Camps/Clinics, Baseball/Softball, SummerFun and Biddy Basketball can be obtained at the following locations: The Parks & Recreation Department office, City Clerk’s Office at City Hall, Nashua Public Library, Jeanottes’s Market on Manchester Street, Bright Spot on East Dunstable Road and all schools within the city limits (both public and private) and Facebook (Nashua Park & Recreation).
How do I contact private programs, such as Cal Ripken, Little League, Pop Warner, NYSL……..?
Please visit our Youth Sports pages for all information about Youth programs in the City of Nashua.
When does your information become available to the Public?
- Summer Camp/Clinic registration forms are available during the first week in March
- Babe Ruth Baseball/Softball registration forms are available during the first week in March
- Swimming Lesson registration forms are available during the Middle of April
- SummerFun programs are available during the first week in May
- Biddy Basketball Registration forms are available during the first week in September
Please visit the website on a consistent basis for the most up to date information.
What is the typical cost of a Parks & Recreation Department program?
- Biddy Basketball and Babe Ruth Baseball/Softball cost $20/Child
- Swimming Lessons cost $20/Child
- Summer Camps cost $90 for Residents and $130 for Non-Residents (most camps)
- Summer Clinics cost $70 for Residents and $100 for Non-Residents (most clinics)
What are the phone numbers to the public pools?
There are no phone numbers for any of Nashua’s Public Pools. Please call (603) 589-3370.
How can I get my name on the Public Trip Mailing List?
You can call the office with your information at (603) 589-3370 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, home address, home phone number, cell phone number and email address.