The Nashua Cable Television Advisory Board (CTAB) reports to the Mayor and the Board of Aldermen. Pursuant to Nashua Revised Ordinance 2-108, CTAB is charged with the following responsibilities.
- Define the mission and objectives of CTAB
- Develop municipal channel and future Nashua access channel policies.
- Oversee the performance of the city's franchise agreement(s) for the delivery of cable television and any related services.
- Review existing and future franchise agreements and provide recommendations to the mayor and the board of aldermen.
- Examine the subject of municipal regulation of cable television services, Internet service, and any related services in New Hampshire and the United States.
- Coordinate activities between the City of Nashua and the franchisee.
- Explore and cultivate available programming sources.
- Monitor and evaluate existing programs and recommend changes to the franchisee for technical, programming and fee structure improvements.
- Examine relevant emerging technologies and other telecast options for municipal meetings, such as Internet broadcasts.