Become a member of CTAB
Role & Responsibilities:
- CTAB reports to the Mayor and the Board of Aldermen.
- Define the mission and objectives of CTAB.
- Develop municipal channel and future Nashua access channel policies.
- Oversee the performance of the City's franchise agreement(s) for the delivery of cable television and any related services.
- Review existing and future franchise agreements and provide recommendations to the Mayor and the Board of Aldermen.
Meeting Committment: Monthly, 2nd Friday of every month, or ad-hoc if necessary.
Click here to learn more about the Community Television Advisory Board (CTAB).
Complete the form below to volunteer as a candidate for any open CTAB member positions, then click on the Submit button.